WELCOME! AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
Here's a bit about what makes Nickers unique:
• Founded, owned, operated, designed and sewn by women.
• Superior temperature regulation and moisture wicking: GEO Cool fabric provides 3000% greater thermal conductivity than polyester polymer, which means you stay more comfortable and less sweaty.
• At least a 5% improvement in instant cooling. The cooling particles are mineral (not chemical) and are locked into the fiber structure, so they won't wash out over time.
• They're lightweight but NOT see-through, so you can wear them as a base layer or on their own.
• The seams stretch with your body: Patented Activeseam Comfort is 30% stronger and has the ability to stretch 100% further than a conventional seam.
• Small-batch made in the States of imported fabric.
Nickers were born from the desire for a base layer to suit my needs during the summer months when I'm riding long days for my job as a camp cook in the Wyoming wilderness. I often wondered "Why isn't someone making what I and every other lady rider needs?!" so decided to make the garment I'd been looking for. I wanted us all to have respite from the only "fly in the Chardonnay" when it comes to riding - the skin irritation that our legs suffer from long hours in the saddle - and to make a garment that would solve that problem as a base layer AND stand on it's own for hiking, biking, under waders while fishing, and as a comfortable day-to-day piece of clothing.
I'm proud and excited to partner with fabric innovator Drirelease and women-owned and operated manufacturer JLD-Studios using the technology of Activeseam to bring you a garment constructed with lightweight fabric embeded with active cooling properties that won't wash out over time and the softest, strongest seam on the market situated to avoid friction areas while on the ride of your life!
I'm so excited to share Nickers with you! Give us a follow on Instagram @getyournickers and #getyournickers.