Functional Leggings for the Ride of YOUR life.
Nickers answer the question "What do I wear to keep my legs from getting chafed when I ride?!" and beyond that provide performance and functionality for women of all walks and rides of life.
Featured in Western Horseman Magazine as a "Cow Camp Necessity," Nickers will take you from horseback to the yoga studio to the backcountry in comfort and style.
Here's what sets Nickers apart from other leggings:
• Designed as a base-layer (lightweight) and made to wear alone (not see-through).
• Superior temperature regulation and moisture wicking: Geo Cool fabric is a mineral-infused poly/spandex blend that provides 3000% greater thermal conductivity than polyester polymer, keeping you fresher and more comfortable all year long.
• The thermal-regulating particles are locked into the fiber structure, so they won't wash out over time.
• The seams stretch with you: Patented Activeseam is 30% stronger and stretches 100% further than a conventional seam.
• Founded, owned, designed and sewn by women.
• Small-batch made in Portland, OR of imported fabric.
Please note that as it is hunting season I will be cooking in the hills for a few days at a time and sending out orders when I'm home from the mountains. Thank you for your patience!
Member of The Scout Guide Jackson Hole 2019!
"The Scout Guide is a publication dedicated to living beautifully, living well, and living like an insider—wherever you are. We connect you with inspiration, as well as with makers and experts who can help you enhance your life, elevate your surroundings, and enjoy your community to the fullest."