For the ride of YOUR life.
Nickers came about from a desire to make the perfect leggings base layer for my job as a camp cook for backcountry horseback trips and to share it with other women. The qualities that were important to me in developing Nickers were that they be cooling, that they have strong, minimal seams situated to avoid the inner leg, that they not be see-through (so that those qualities could be enjoyed for hiking, yoga, etc.) and that I work with companies and a manufacturer whose practices I could stand behind. So voila! Nickers. However you wear them I hope they'll be the perfect garment for the ride of YOUR life!
Here's a bit about what makes Nickers unique:
• Superior temperature regulation and moisture wicking: GEO Cool fabric provides 3000% greater thermal conductivity than polyester polymer, which means you stay fresher and more comfortable.
• At least a 5% improvement in instant cooling. The cooling particles are mineral (not chemical) and are locked into the fiber structure, so they won't wash out over time.
• Designed as a base-layer (lightweight) and made to wear alone (not see-through).
• The seams stretch with you: Patented Activeseam is 30% stronger and has the ability to stretch 100% further than a conventional seam.
• Founded, owned, designed and sewn by women.
• Small-batch made in the States of imported fabric.
I want everyone who wears Nickers to LOVE them, so if they don't suit you for any reason send them back with the tags on for a size exchange or refund.
Stay in touch! Give Nickers a follow on Instagram @getyournickers and #getyournickers.